Experience luxury with our handmade Chesterfield sofa in plush velvet. Plush velvet is a type of velvet fabric that has a soft, velvety texture and a full, thick pile, giving it a rich and luxurious feel.
Monaco Chesterfield – All Sizes
- U-Shaped = on Measurements
- 2C2 – Seater= on Measurements
Classic and luxurious, the Chesterfield sofa features deep button tufting, rolled arms, and rich leather upholstery. A timeless addition to any sophisticated living space.
Our sofa is expertly crafted by specialist craftsmen with over 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. It features a hardwood frame, Grade A foam, and 6.5-inch Reflex foam for comfortable seating.
The Ashton Chesterfield sofa is available in a range of colors and materials to suit your personal style, and can be customized with options such as diamante or plain fabric buttons and chrome studs on the arms. All materials used are of the highest quality and meet all necessary fire and safety regulations.
The manufacturing and delivery process takes 2 to 3 weeks, while collection orders are ready within 10 working days. We also accept bulk orders upon request. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The dimensions of this product are listed below (approx.):
1 Seater: 38 inches in length, 36 inches in width, and 32 inches in height
2 Seater: 58 inches in length, 36 inches in width, and 32 inches in height
3 Seater: 78 inches in length, 36 inches in width, and 32 inches in height
Please carefully review the dimensions of this product to ensure that it will fit in your home. If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
Please note that if the product cannot be delivered due to size constraints, we will charge a delivery and return fee. If delivery is unsuccessful for any reason and must be rescheduled, we will also charge an additional delivery fee.
We offer guaranteed delivery within 21 days as this is the usual turnover time to manufacture and deliver the products to highest of standard. Once the product has been manufactured, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date. Once the delivery date has been confirmed we will then assign a 3-hour time slot on which your delivery will be completed. Please provide a mobile or daytime phone number so we can contact you to update you on ETA.
We offer a 2-man delivery service to a room of your choice ground floor only. If the delivery is going to a flat, we will charge £40 extra upon delivery to deliver the product. Please note there will need to be easy access to the flat as any damages that may occur will be liable by the customer not the delivery team. If you do not wish to pay the extra £40 for the flat delivery, we will deliver the product door side with the receipt of the product.
Terms & Conditions:
• All products come with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty. This warranty only covers the frame and foam of the product. The material is not covered due to general use and wear and tear.
Inspection and Damage:
• Customers are responsible for inspecting their products upon delivery. Any issues found at a later time may be subject to additional charges.
• We are not responsible for any damages to property during delivery, especially if access to the delivery location is limited (e.g. tight spaces or flats). We will, however, make every effort to ensure that your delivery is completed safely.
Returns and Collections:
• In the event that a return or collection is necessary, the customer will be responsible for any related costs unless there is a manufacturing fault. If the return is not due to a manufacturing issue, the collection charge will be the same as the redelivery charge of £100.
Changes and Cancellations:
• If you need to change or cancel your delivery, we require a minimum of 3 days' notice. Any cancellations or changes made after that point will be subject to a £100 charge to rearrange.
• We reserve the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
• Any disputes arising from the purchase or use of our products will be resolved through arbitration.
• By purchasing one of our products, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
• We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date.
• We will not accept returns if the product is used or damaged. The delivery team will assess the product and take photographic evidence to confirm collection or rejection of the return.
• If the return is not due to a manufacturing fault, a total of £200 will be deducted from the refund amount for delivery and collection charges. If the return is due to a manufacturing fault, a full refund will be processed.